Wednesday, February 6, 2008

apa kata survey....

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
My nenek.. She made this one joke about cat and sambal belacan..

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Still in bed… :D

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Melantak with Kuza

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Finished my degree, went to Perth, got broken hearted, came back to KL and started life as a “kuli batak”

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Jom makan…………..

6. How many beverages did you have today?
2 glasses of water and 1 bottle of soya bean

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Don’t have any.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
My lunch.

9. Where were you last night?
At home watching tv..

10. What color is your front door?
Dark brown.

11. Where do you keep your change?
My pocket

12. What’s the weather like today?
Panassssssssssss

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla, always and forever.

14. What excites you?
7inch and above….*matilah size queen kan..

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Done it last Friday…

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Not yet (dgn muka yg penuh confident)

17. Do you talk a lot?
Darling… I even talk when I sleep!

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Nope…

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Steven Corner?

20. Do you make up your own words?
Who’s not?

21. Are you a jealous person?
Yupe *blushing*

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’
Adeana De Souza

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kak Medang

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Ashraf – my boss

25. What does the last text message you received say?
"I'm on EL today, Sue on mc. Need ur help. The i&P umbrella is all in front at receptionist area. Can u help me to arrange it nicely kat situ? Just stack it up behind the table, against the wall..’

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Errrrr…

27. Do you have curly hair?
Which hair? heheh

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Client’s office.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I don’t mix with that kind of person.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Limau mandarin

31. Will you get married in the future?
In heaven..YES

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Don’t watch anything since the past 3 weeks.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
YUPE..

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last nite at home

35. Are you currently depressed?
Yes.. I AM FAT!

36. Did you cry today?
Nope…

37. Why did you answer and post this?
I’m bored and I'm waiting for 3 o’clock meeting then can balik and tidur…

No comments: